
A photograph I took yesterday showing some current projects I'm working on. These days my 'studio' consists of a narrow table against the wall where I have my laptop, scanner/printer and a few task lights. It seems to work alright.
At the top left is a small plaid patch of a cape made by Anabela, resting on a dressform in the hallway. Then comes the Olivetti typewriter, then my work area. I'm hoping to make a series of drawings on the vintage punch-cards that Anabela gave me a few years ago (one is visible in the middle of the photo, with some scribbles and tentative drawing experiments on it. At the time of this photo, I was finishing up one of my doily drawings.

2 comments:
oooh i didn't know you worked with color. and my favorite combos, as well - coral and baby blue :)
i would imagine a tiny, narrow workspace fitting you. don't ask me how *shrug*
i love slim,narrow tables,chairs , shelves... space saver things. the bulks complicate life
Post a Comment