I sold a similar mug to this one recently on Etsy. I'm really enjoying the 'birch and shapes' motif and I plan to make more like it. I attempted to incorporate a fox into the design but I'll have to practice a little more to make it look the way I want.
This particular mug is going to be a raffle prize for the annual holiday / fundraiser party at InterAccess Electronic Media Arts Centre. I'll be sad to see it go but I hope whoever gets it enjoys it!


2 comments:
how do you go about putting the design on the mug?
I discovered these special markers for drawing/painting on porcelain and glass. They have a reservoir of ink inside that comes out through the nib. It can get a little messy but it's fun. You draw/colour on the surface, leave it for 24 hours, then bake the item for about 30 mins. and it's sealed and safe and permanent. The brand is "Pebeo".
Post a Comment